Atijo Wooden Polpat Chapati Rolling Board
- Ideal for rolling flatbreads, roti, chapatis, parathas and mashing veggies
- Durable legs ensure no-slip performance while rolling
- Easy to clean, moisture-free, non-stick wooden surface
- Sturdy handle allows controlled manual movement
- Made of wood for food-safe and healthy use
o Prepare a range of Indian flatbreads such as roti, chapati, puri, and parathas with the sturdy and safe Wooden Polpat Chakla Roti Rolling Board.
o It has four durable legs that ensure that the rolling pin stands sturdy and even while making rotis. The heavy-duty wood with a glossy texture ensures slip-free stability while rolling and makes it easier to roll the flour without sticking to the board.
o Not only rotis, you can use this board to roll a wide variety of breads or flours without any hassles.
o Speaking of care and maintenance, it is easy to clean and does not absorb moisture thanks to its moisture-resistant wooden body. The classic wood grain finish and earthy feel suit the style of most kitchen setups.