Duralex Made in France, Picardie Tempered Clear Glass Tumbler, Set of 6 pcs (310 ml)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 23 Left in Stock!
- 100 % Made in France, Shock Resistant Tempered Glass, Duralex is 2-1/2 Times More Resistant to Breakage, Sudden Thermal Shock and Chipping than Normal Glass.
- Microwave Safe, Dishwaser Safe, Freezer Safe.
- 100% Food Grade, 100% Hygienic non-porous Glass.
- 100% Safe non-cutting Glass, Thermal Shock Resistant.
- Shock Resistant Tempered Glass, Stackable 31 cl - 310 ml - 7 3/4 oz, Ø 8.1 cm, h 8.4 cm
Details: "THE TEMPERING PROCESS IS OUR TRADEMARK The tempering process is what makes Duralex glass so tough. Glass that has been heated to around 700°C is suddenly cooled by cold air ventilation. This treatment creates controlled stress in the glass which improves most of its physical qualities: resistance to mechanical stress and thermal shock. Duralex glass is 2.5 times more resistant than annealed glass products and resists thermal shocks of up to 130°C. It is the same tempered glass used to make windscreens which, in the event of an impact or accident, shatter into thousands of non-cutting pieces."
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 7.8 x 3.9 inches