Wooden Punjabi Style Small Puri Rolling Pin Belan
- Ideal for rolling small flatbreads, roti, chapatis, parathas and puris
- Handles on both side allow easier rolling and movement
- Easy to clean, moisture-free, non-stick wooden surface
- Sturdy handle allows controlled manual movement
- Made of wood for food-safe and healthy use
o The Gwc Wooden Punjabi Style Small Puri Rolling Pin Belan helps to roll out evenly shaped small rotis, chapatis, puris, parathas, and a range of mini flatbreads with utmost ease.
o It is made from durable, moisture resistant hardwood that ensures that the flour does not stick to the surface and also ensures durability.
o The comfortable, easy grip handles provide added comfort and control during the rolling ritual and ensure that the bread is evenly pressed from all sides in minimum effort.
o For care and maintenance, it can be easily hand washed or wiped with a cloth without any hassles.
o This classic Indian belan is a must-have in most kitchens as one of the most classic, safe, and reliable ways to prepare flatbreads.