Wooden Tavetha Turner for Dosa, Medium
Brand: Onestop-Your Home Store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
- Made from food-grade natural wood to resist high temperature and ensure durable use
- Perfect for turning and flipping rotis, chapatis, dosas, omelettes, etc. on pans and tawa
- Long handle allows safe use from a distance for low and high-heat cooking
- Hanging hole helps in space-efficient storage
- Strong wooden body does not warp, bend, crack or chip
o Make the perfect dosa, roti, chapati, or paratha with the Ramson Stainless Steel Tavetha Turner For Dosa Roti. It is made from premium-quality, food-grade natural wood for easy cleaning and optimum durability.
o The sturdy long handle makes it easier to flip dosas and rotis on the pan or tawa for high and low-heat cooking.
o The hole in the handle makes it possible to hang this tavetha on hooks or racks in your kitchen when not in use. Cleaning is safely done with hands or wiping.
o The wooden body does not warp, crack or chip, even in high temperatures. Perfect gift for housewives who love to cook; serving an ideal addition to most households.