Hawkins Hawkins B25 Stainless-Steel Pressure Cookers | Silver
- Shielded safety valve
- Long lasting gasket
- New improved projection welded handle bracket
- Pressure locked safety lid
- Cookbook included
- Easy to Clean and Extremely Hygienic: The stainless steel material used in this pressure cooker remains corrosion-resistant and hygienic ; Suitable for Gas, Induction, Electric, Ceramic and Halogen Cooktops
- The body and lid are 100 percent stainless steel. To ensure uniform heating, the bottom has a core of 4.06 mm thick aluminium sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel.
- The base always stays flat, never bulges. Stainless steel stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is easy to clean and extremely hygienic. Can be used safely for light and deep frying and pressure cooking. Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction cooktops.
- Other Features: Easy to Clean and Extremely Hygienic, Ensures Uniform Heating, Suitabe for Gas, Induction, Electric, Ceramic and Halogen Cooktops, Can be Used Safely for Light and Deep Frying and Pressure Cooking, Corrosion Resistant, Base Always Stays Flat.
o You can use Hawkins B25 Pressure Cooker now to saute', steam, fry, boil and pressure cook every kind of food.
o 5 years warranty for defects in material and workmanship. Discoloration of the product after use is not a defect..
Package Dimensions:¬†2 Ltr - 13.7 x 8.6 x 5.7 inches
4 Ltr - 16.5 x 10.1 x 7.2 inches
5 Ltr -¬†16.6 x 13.9 x 8.3 inches
6 Ltr -¬†16.2 x 9.7 x 9.4 inches