LocknLock Ceramic Marble die cast Casserole with Lid, 24 cm.
Why Onestop Retail? Click to know the benefits
Delivery: within 5-10 days*
Support: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org. WhatsApp or call +91-8657560067
Secured Payment: Debit cards, Credit cards, UPI, Net Banking, and Wallets accepted
* We provide same-day delivery for prepaid orders in Mumbai (based on item availability)
- Stone cookware has marble coating both inside and outside, which brings out such a rich flavour on food. Non-stick function is also improved, which prevents food from getting scorched and sticking during long hours of cooking. Durability and cleaning are also outstanding.
- Stone cookware can be used in all kinds of cooking environment including induction (IH). With no PFOA contained, it is very safe to use. It also has a strong durability especially against scratches. Its great heat conduction allows you to cook food faster.
- Previous nights dinner, that has some leftovers, can be stored in the casserole and reheated the next day to be eaten for lunch or packed into the lunch box.
- Prepare breakfast the previous evening, refrigerate in the casserole and reheat the next morning for a delicious hot breakfast
- Cook lunch early morning, run your errands for the day and have your lunch ready to be heated without having to transfer to another dish. Simply place your casserole in the microwave and heat the food.
- Spend less time in the kitchen when your children come back from school. Prepare snacks for them in the afternoon, and be ready to greet them with love. Simply reheat the food in the casserole in the microwave in a jiffy to give them the wholesome foods with ease.