Lodge Logic Miniature Cast Iron Skillet - 3.5-Inch
Why Onestop Retail? Click to know the benefits
Shipping Policy Click to view our shipping policy
Shipping: within 5-10 days*
Support: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org. WhatsApp or call +91-8657560067
Payment: Debit cards, Credit cards, UPI, Net Banking, and Wallets accepted
* We provide same-day delivery for prepaid orders in Mumbai (based on item availability)
- Made in usa made of cast iron two pouring spouts 3.5-Inch skillet safe to use in convection oven (not microwave safe) no warranty provided, Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Handwashing recommended to prevent rust rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after use in case of rusting use a very fine grade of steel wool or an abrasive soap pad to scrub the affected area, When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity, Inner diameter of pan is 83mm and outer diameter of pan is 91mm
- Product dimensions length x width x height 5.0 Inches (12.7 Cm) x 4.0 Inches (10.16 Cm) x 1.0 Inches (2.54 Cm) package dimensions length x width x height 6.5 Inches (16.51 Cm) x 5.0
- A miniature version of the original lodge cast iron skillet. The 3.5 Inch skillet is great for individual uses such as frying an egg. Or, take advantage of the latest dessert trend and use these to prepare individual cookies or brownies topped with ice cream.
- Great table presentation and makes perfect baked treats every time.Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet,pre-seasoned skillet is ready-to-use right out of the box, the black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold.
- This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyor ovens at very high temperatures.
- This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece.
- If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Don't worry, it's not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning.
- As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use. Use & care: while the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use.
- After cooking, we recommend cleaning with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap or the dishwasher is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used.
- Towel dry immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Hand wash. Dry immediately-even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being "sticky"