Stahl Triply Stainless Steel Artisan Tawa (4mm)
Why Onestop Retail? Click to know the benefits
Delivery: within 5-10 days*
Support: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org. WhatsApp or call +91-8657560067
Secured Payment: Debit cards, Credit cards, UPI, Net Banking, and Wallets accepted
We provide same-day delivery for prepaid orders in Mumbai (based on item availability)
Why Stahl Artisian Triply Series? What's Special about this cookware?
Triply (three layers): 2 layers of surgical steel and 1 layer of aluminum for amazing heat distribution.
No artificial coating- no fear of material peeling off or food reaction.
60% less oil used while cooking compared to other cookware.
- Tri-plex: aluminum for energy efficiency fused with stainless steel for safe food contact and durability
- Omni-heat: quick and uniform heat distribution with no hotspots for quick and healthy cooking
- Grade: ss304, aluminium & magnetic steel
- Gas stove and induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Useful for making roti / paratha etc
- Why use steel tawa: food grade stainless steel, uniform heating, durable and long lasting
- Package contents: 1-piece triply tawa 25cms
o Stahl Triply Stainless Steel Artisan Tawa can be used quite similarly to Woks in Asiancooking, as they are moved around the pan to stir-fry vegetables.
o They are also used to prepare all kinds of flatbreads ranging from Chapati and Paratha to Dosa and Cheela.
Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 10.9 x 3.8 inches