Stainless Steel Jhaara with Wooden Handle
- Made from stainless steel for durable use and easy cleaning
- Will not warp, chip, crack, bend, or break
- Long stem with wooden base helps to handle the spoon comfortably
- Non-stick food-grade surface is safe and resistant to stains
- Perfect for lifting, turning and draining excess oil from samosas, bhaiyas, pakoras, puris, bhaturas, etc. while deep frying
- Perforated design helps to drain all the oil without any residues
- Suitable for fry pans, kadhai, and other deep utensils
- Ideal for household kitchens, caterers, restaurants, etc.
o Use the Toral Stainless Steel Jhaara with Wooden Handle as the perfect option for frying and turning food items like samosas, puris, namkeen, baturas, naans, pakodas, bhajias, etc.
o It is meant for deep frying in kadhais, fry pans and other deep cooking utensils. Made from stainless steel, it is durable, smooth and easy to clean.
o The karchi will not warp, bend, chip, crack or break even after regular use. It's simple design makes it perfect for most dinner tables, restaurants, caterers, and households.
o The long stem with wooden handle base helps to handle the spoon with ease while frying and turning.
o Rely on its perforated hole design that helps to drain excess oil while lifting food items during the deep frying process.
o Its smooth non-stick food-grade surface is safe, stain-resistant and gives utmost convenience. Perfect addition to your kitchen essentials.