Wooden Roti Rolling Pin Belan
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 72 Left in Stock!
* Ideal for rolling flatbreads, roti, chapatis, parathas and mashing veggies
* Handles on both side allow easier rolling and movement
* Easy to clean, moisture-free, non-stick wooden surface
* Sturdy handle allows controlled manual movement
* Made of wood for food-safe and healthy use
The Wooden Roti Rolling Pin Belan is the perfect tool to roll out evenly shaped rotis, chapatis, puris, parathas, and a range of flatbreads. It is made from durable, moisture resistant hardwood that ensures that the flour does not stick to the surface and also ensures durability. The comfortable, easy grip handles provide added comfort and control during the rolling ritual and ensure that the bread is evenly pressed from all sides in minimum effort. For care and maintenance, it can be easily hand washed or wiped with a cloth without any hassles. This classic Indian belan is a must-have in most kitchens as one of the most classic, safe, and reliable ways to prepare flatbreads.