Wooden Roti Rolling Pin Belan
- Ideal for rolling flatbreads, roti, chapatis, parathas and mashing veggies
- Handles on both side allow easier rolling and movement
- Easy to clean, moisture-free, non-stick wooden surface
- Sturdy handle allows controlled manual movement
- Made of wood for food-safe and healthy use.
o The Wooden Roti Rolling Pin Belan is the perfect tool to roll out evenly shaped rotis, chapatis, puris, parathas, and a range of flatbreads.
o It is made from durable, moisture resistant hardwood that ensures that the flour does not stick to the surface and also ensures durability.
o The comfortable, easy grip handles provide added comfort and control during the rolling ritual and ensure that the bread is evenly pressed from all sides in minimum effort.
o For care and maintenance, it can be easily hand washed or wiped with a cloth without any hassles. This classic Indian belan is a must-have in most kitchens as one of the most classic, safe, and reliable ways to prepare flatbreads.