Trilonium Pre-Seasoned Dosa Tawa 28Cm
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 24 Left in Stock!
- Pre-Seasoned with Natural Cold Pressed Oil ( Coconut Oil and Soybean Oil ).
- Perfect size for a small family - Diameter : 280 mm / 28 cms / 11 inches and easy to handle. Weight : 2.3 kgs. Thickness : 4 mm. Depth : 6 mm.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves and on Induction cooktops ).
- TRILONIUM - The power of IRON: There is a noticeable difference in food that's cooked in cast iron cookware. Fortifies your food with IRON.
- It is suitable to prepare food like chapathi, phulka, paratha, pizza, shallow frying fish, potatoes and other items. It is a versatile and healthy pan for you and your family.
Details: Cast Iron is a form of cookware, developed over a millennia ago, remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast iron tawa is suitable for both amateurs and experts. Food cooked on cast iron tawa has a delicious and traditional taste. The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron tawa gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer , therefore , it saves on gas and heating time and it consumes less oil. Expect improved taste when cooking in Cast Iron Tawa. Dosa's taste much better in Cast Iron tawa compared to other vessels.Unlike Non stick and other Pans, the Trilonium Cast Iron Tawa is very healthy to use and Chemical Free, traditional and non toxic. While using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it's possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly increase to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking. Care and Tips for your Trilonium Cast Iron Pan. -This tawa is Pre- seasoned. Please do not soak in water. -Quickly rinse in warm water and use mild soap if necessary. Wipe dry immediately after rinsing. -Do not scrub with a metal scrubber. Use sponge. How to Start using your Trilonium Cast Iron Pan and how to season it: -Before your first use (after rinsing), stir fry half an onion on the pan with any vegetable oil until the onion turns black and starts smoking. Keep the flame on for 7 -9 minutes and keep your windows open to allow the smoke to escape from your kitchen. - Allow the pan to cool for 30 mins. - Remove the stir-fried onions and your pan is ready for normal use.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 11.5 x 1.1 inches