Wooden Datta Roti Press Potato Masher
Why Onestop Retail? Click to know the benefits
Delivery: within 5-10 days*
Support: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org. WhatsApp or call +91-8657560067
Secured Payment: Debit cards, Credit cards, UPI, Net Banking, and Wallets accepted
* We provide same-day delivery for prepaid orders in Mumbai (based on item availability)
- Ideal for pressing flatbreads, roti, chapatis, parathas and mashing veggies
- Curved base ensures optimum space for the bread to fluff and be pressed
- Sturdy handle allows controlled manual movement
- Made of wood for food-safe and healthy use.
o Create perfectly fluffy chapatis, rotis, Indian flatbreads and parathas with the help of the Wooden Datta Roti Press Potato Masher.
o It is a specially designed tool for pressing the bread while cooking and turning them fluffy. The stick handle helps you to easily grip, press, move and fluff the chapati without any hassles.
o The curved base does not flatten the bread but gives ample space to the bread to fluff up while evenly pressing it.
o Not only make rotis, but also use it to mash potatoes or veggies for various recipes. Delicacies like Dabeli, Pav Bhaji, mashed potatoes can be easily made using this simple, sturdy, and safe masher.
o Made from high-quality wood, it will serve as one of the most classic and healthy tools in your kitchen.